Promoting science to protect California from preventable diseases
Educational Resources for Patients
Use this infographic on your website, presentations and social media to raise awareness about the importance of prenatal immunizations.
Pharmacists and others may use these shelf talkers to promote immunization services. Place them in the baby and prenatal vitamin aisles.
Utilize this video from Vitalsigns to help families understand the importance of getting vaccinated during pregnancy
Resources for Providers and Pharmacists
- Pertussis template letter
- Pediatricians are encouraged to modify and send this letter to their prenatal care provider colleagues.
- Pharmacy letter to physicians
Pharmacists can use this letter to promote their immunization services to prenatal care providers in their area.
- Flu job aids (CDPH)
Includes flu identification guide, ACIP recommendations, etc.
Other Partner Resources
- Pregnant Women and Influenza (CDC)
- Flu Promotional Materials (CDPH)
- Prenatal Tdap Toolkit (CDPH)
- Maternal Immunization: Resource Overview (ACOG)
- Immunize pregnant women to prevent infant pertussis in California and Influenza (CDPH)
- HEDIS prenatal immunization measure to protect infants and mothers letter to partners