Educational Resources for Patients
Use this infographic on your website, presentations and social media to raise awareness about the importance of prenatal immunizations.
- Info-graphic of Tdap and Flu Immunization steps
- Info-graphic of benefits to Tdap and Flu immunization during pregnancy
Utilize this video from Vital-signs to help families understand the importance of getting vaccinated during pregnancy –Video on the benefits of vaccinate pregnant women
Resources for Providers and Pharmacists
- Pertussis template letter
Pediatricians are encouraged to modify and send this letter to their prenatal care provider colleagues.
- Pharmacy letter to physicians
Pharmacists can use this letter to promote their immunization services to prenatal care providers in their area.
- Flu job aids (CDPH)
Includes flu identification guide, ACIP recommendations, etc.
Other Partner Resources
- Pregnant Women and Influenza (CDC)
- Flu Promotional Materials (CDPH)
- Prenatal Tdap Toolkit (CDPH)
- Maternal Immunization: Resource Overview (ACOG)
- Immunize pregnant women to prevent infant pertussis in California and Influenza (CDPH)
- HEDIS prenatal immunization measure to protect infants and mothers letter to partners