Working Together For Improved Immunization Rates Across the Lifespan
The California Immunization Coalition has a direct interest in legislative and regulatory matters that affect immunization issues. The Coalition communicates relevant and accurate information to our members, partners, and the media.
CIC is a nonpartisan organization and does not make political endorsements. CIC, does, however, take support or oppose positions on specific immunization-related bills and regulations when there is consensus among CIC Board of Directors, and when the issue is of critical importance and consistent with the mission of the Coalition.
Individual Coalition members supporting or proposing legislation must obtain approval from the Board of Directors before identifying his/her affiliation with the Coalition.
Advocacy and Legislation Resources
- Show your support of strong state and federal policies (Vaccinate Your Family)
- Tips and Tools for Everyday Advocacy (National Council of Nonprofits)
- California Senate and Assembly Representatives
- California Legislative Information homepage
- California State Assembly homepage
- California Bill Search
- California Law Search
- California Conference of Local Health Officers (CCLHO)
Vaccine Policy Toolkit – National Conference on State Legislatures (NCSL)